Politics

Trump Announces An Amazing Plan To Overturn 9th Circuit Court

President Trump just announced his plan to overturn the 9th Circuit Court who blocked his immigration order. Just to be reminded, the 9th Circuit Court has ruled to continue blocking enforcement of President’s immigration order. This means that a stay preventing a ban on immigration from seven predominantly Muslim countries remains in place, at least for now.

According to Subject Politics, President Trump in a surprise press conference announced a new executive order in response to the 9th Circuit Court. The President said that he and his administration are issuing a new executive action next week that will comprehensively protect America. They can tailor the new order to that decision and get just about everything and in some ways more. The have some of the best lawyers in the countries working on it and that will be done sometime next week.

The Washington Times reported that a federal law says the government can stop issuing visas to countries that are deemed “uncooperative” because they refuse to take back citizens when the U.S. tries to deport them. Five of the seven countries President Trump is targeting – Libya, Somalia, Iran, Iraq, and Sudan are already on that list, according to new data obtained by the immigration reform law institute.

Seems like the 9th Circuit Court will have a pretty tough time overturning this new executive order.

Tell us what you think about President Trump’s plan in the comments below.

SHARE this post if you support President Trump and his administration!

21 Comments

21 Comments

1. Frank j boozer

February 17, 2017 at 1:35 am

I think the ban needs to be on. Now not next week but, now. I do not think that any government should be able to override a presidents order. Especially if if concerns the Americans safety. I think these three judges should be put in jail for treason along with Robart.

2. Byron Coker

February 17, 2017 at 1:41 am

I love it, to hell with the 9th Circuit Court and the idiot ass- hole’s in it,they should be put in prison for treason.

3. Frank murray

February 17, 2017 at 2:35 am

You go Mr President send these …..back where they came from

4. Eldon

February 17, 2017 at 3:25 am

Cool good job keep up the great work President Trump we the people are with you and support you

5. Rebecca B Sherbaugh

February 17, 2017 at 4:27 am

Love it, keep doing a good job Mr President Trump.

6. Brian d. J. Hull

February 17, 2017 at 6:28 am

Every country has a legitimate right to refuse entry to any or all immigrants that they do not wish in their country,for whatever reasons they deem appropriate according to their laws, cultures or otherwise.A sovereign state is free to decide for itself all matters that affect its own population & no other power or Country can overide this.

7. Hector pinto

February 17, 2017 at 9:33 am

Good Mr. President Trump……

8. Kristen

February 18, 2017 at 1:14 am

Love it! Go Trump! We’re behind you! Sick of these illegals! I’m a native conservative Californian and I’m behind you 100% and many are here!!!!

9. Michael

February 18, 2017 at 4:36 am

Go get them President Trump

10. Marge Furman

February 18, 2017 at 4:44 am

Good news President Trump. Can’t be soon enough.

11. ChuckB

February 18, 2017 at 4:56 am

Its a definate shame that this action was required to enforce, in place, Laws that have been in force for quite a few years. Its way past time that liberals pull up their panty’s, and suck it up. Obama clone hildabeast lost, fair and square. Obama spent 8 years dragging America into the sewer. Trump is just taking what measures are needed to pull us back up.

12. Jan

February 18, 2017 at 8:35 am

As long as the trouble makes stay out.I’m happy.

13. Jonathan Cody

February 18, 2017 at 9:43 am

That’s MY President!! Great job President Trump

14. Marshall Miller

February 18, 2017 at 1:49 pm

Thank you Mr.President Trump for fighting to keep us safe from these invaders.We must fight liberalism at every corner it close to comunism in our Christian Nation.

15. Bobbie Sparks

February 18, 2017 at 5:30 pm

I hope this one is a success. I cannot believe how some want to keep our country unsafe.

16. Mary Flores

February 18, 2017 at 7:19 pm

My first opinion of this article? I heard right from the President’s mouth, belittling our states highest court? He didn’t say “in our opinion” either. Definitely a spoiled child’s reaction when it doesn’t get its way. Yes that’s my opinion, tit for tat for not having my back.

17. Barbara Furlow, MD

February 18, 2017 at 8:33 pm

The 9th Circuit’s rulings have been overturned more than 80 times as I am sure you know. I favor breaking up this Circuit of 11 states into 2 federal circuits of ?? 5 and 6 states. [This idea is hardly original with me.] The 9th is an embarrassment to the legal community and to the country as well. Their backlog of cases is atrocious and attests to their inefficiency and their unmanageable size. They persist in making new law in the “activist” vein OR ignoring the law as they did in this case of a totally valid EX-O.

A new, more polished and legally airtight EX-O is a great idea—one we Trump supporters have favored for a while if I don’t miss my guess.

18. Mary Flores

February 19, 2017 at 4:36 am

I feel this is shameful. 1) you did not turn around the 9th district’s decision, only the Supreme Court can. 2) as with all your dealings, you found your loop hole to get around the law. 3) are you purposely wanting war with the majority of the middle Easterns? 4) I don’t agree with your tactic’s.

19. Marilyn Corbeil

February 19, 2017 at 6:36 pm

Suoerb go forward President Trump!

20. Danny Cooke

February 20, 2017 at 4:07 am

I think he is doing an awesome job yeah President Trump

21. PAT

February 20, 2017 at 5:01 am

HE IS THE BEST PRESIDENT SINCE REAGAN.LET HIM SO HIS JOB !!!